Friday, August 26, 2005

Wasted Time

Wow...I can tell already that a lot of my life is going to go into creating this blog...But in the words of my mother..."You don't know how much I don't give a damn!" I just got back from the Fire Festival. (so, yes, Shawnee's jerry-rigging and SFC Weaver's unabated decision making paid off.) What a blast! However, there will be more to follow...I need a good night's sleep first...Too much beer and chu-hi! My stomach is not at all agreeing with me. BTW, I added my mother's blog to the bottom of my page. Make sure to check it out. I'm sure I will be adding more soon. I know Shawnee is going to get into this, and this is definitely something I can see my Aunt Tina doing also. Like I've said...I like to hear what other people have to say also. Remember to keep an open mind...That's the only way to really make it in this world!

No comments: