Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I'm back....REALLY!

So, life got a little more confusing there than it already is for a month or two, and I really do feel bad for not posting any recent events in my life. I really don't know where to begin. I suppose I should start with my promotion and promotion party. It was actually quite unexciting ( the promotion part), but the promotion party was a blast! I had two people pin me my friend Shawnee and I wanted Dwayne Simmons, but his wife decided to give birth on the day on my promotion (bitch), so I had to have my ex-drill sergeant Bill Snow pin me instead. That's ok too!

For my promotion party we went to Fridays in Machida, and then we went kareokeing. That was a blast. I love the way the Japanese do kareoke. You rent a room and then you and all your crazy (insane is more like it!) friends sing and drink and make a fool!

That was the beginning of October...What else has happened? I started school, then decided that was a pain in the ass and decided to wait until I get to Chicago, so I withdrew. I had my first really singing gig on Sunday! That was so much fun! It was a girls junior college and they thought we were the best. I got to go out and dance with them and I was back on stage where I'm supposed to be. I can't wait until I can do community theatre again. I need the lights! I need the stage! I need the audience! And now, it's November and I don't have much else going on until December when hopefully BJ will be on his way. I just found out today that one of my best friends from Germany got married! I couldn't believe it! It added one more guy to the curse. The girl right after me! Beware men who don't like marriage...Either that just stay with me and it will never happen! LOL! Anyway...It's nice to be back on the boat again, and hopefully I won't have anymore dry spells on here, or at least not as long of ones!

No comments: