Monday, March 30, 2009

Nothing New News...

I took a couple more pics of the violets or what ever they are outside the back door. There is a daffodil that is about to bloom too. I'm excited that I live in an apartment house, where the landlord actually cares about the flowers outside. The house might not look like much, but dammit the yard is gorgeous! I also started a new crochet project on Wednesday. A little while back I bought a bunch of yarn off of Webs. I was going to make a sweater/pullover I found in Interweave Crochet, but decided against it. I'm not real comfortable with shaping yet, and didn't want to risk fucking it up. So, I slept on it and decided to make a skirt. I've wanted to make one for a really long time, but didn't find any I really liked. I settled on Violet Beauregard from the Stitch 'N' Bitch crochet book. I really like it so far. I'll make a lining for it when it is done, and put a little bit of elastic at the top to help the drawstring with the weight of the skirt. I'll probably buy a really nice ribbon. Something with a bunch of pizazz! Hella pizazz.

No comments: